Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
Bitcoin Classic integration/staging tree
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is an experimental new digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network.
For more information, as well as an immediately useable, binary version of the Bitcoin Classic software, see https://bitcoinclassic.com.
Bitcoin Classic is released under the terms of the MIT license. See COPYING for more information or see https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT.
The classic team uses two branches, a stable and an develop branch (called master). The stable is one that has only tested code on it and this is where releases are made from. The 'master' branch is used for actual development and that branch should be used with caution.
The contribution workflow is described in CONTRIBUTING.md.
- Primary Website: https://bitcoinclassic.com/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin_Classic/
- GitHub: https://github.com/bitcoinclassic/
git clone https://git.infertux.com/bitcoinclassic/
- Add some more unit tests for the CMF parser TomZ 1 year, 10 months ago
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'classic/develop' TomZ 1 year, 10 months ago
- Merge pull request #206 from patobrien/develop TomZ (commit: GitHub) 1 year, 10 months ago
- merging i-203 into develop Pat O'Brien 1 year, 10 months ago
- i-203 changes Pat O'Brien 1 year, 10 months ago
- Merge branch 'develop' TomZ 1 year, 10 months ago
- Merge pull request #205 from jamoes/xdg-base-dir TomZ (commit: GitHub) 1 year, 10 months ago
- Split data and config directories Stephen McCarthy 1 year, 10 months ago
- Update README TomZ 1 year, 11 months ago
- use master branch TomZ 1 year, 11 months ago