Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
Bitcoin Classic integration/staging tree
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is an experimental new digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network.
For more information, as well as an immediately useable, binary version of the Bitcoin Classic software, see https://bitcoinclassic.com.
Bitcoin Classic is released under the terms of the MIT license. See COPYING for more information or see https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT.
The classic team uses two branches, a stable and an develop branch (called master). The stable is one that has only tested code on it and this is where releases are made from. The 'master' branch is used for actual development and that branch should be used with caution.
The contribution workflow is described in CONTRIBUTING.md.
- Primary Website: https://bitcoinclassic.com/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin_Classic/
- GitHub: https://github.com/bitcoinclassic/
git clone https://git.infertux.com/bitcoinclassic/
- Add some more unit tests for the CMF parser TomZ 2 years ago
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'classic/develop' TomZ 2 years ago
- Merge pull request #206 from patobrien/develop TomZ (commit: GitHub) 2 years ago
- merging i-203 into develop Pat O'Brien 2 years ago
- i-203 changes Pat O'Brien 2 years ago
- Merge branch 'develop' TomZ 2 years ago
- Merge pull request #205 from jamoes/xdg-base-dir TomZ (commit: GitHub) 2 years ago
- Split data and config directories Stephen McCarthy 2 years ago
- Update README TomZ 2 years ago
- use master branch TomZ 2 years ago